All IOSH COURSE Dates
Our London Training Centre is the Largest of our UK Training centers. Both the Managing Safely and the Working Safely IOSH courses are held fortnightly.Training center is located outside London Congestion Charging zone, the tube station is a very short walk and there is also free parking for students.
The London and South-east trainers are some of the best trainers in the country, being professionals and senior members of the Institution of Safety & Health (IOSH) as well as NEBOSH and the CITB. They are very experienced professionals whom have vast experience as tutors and trainers, delivering training to individuals, private companies as well as large public and corporate institutions including the London Underground, The Environment Agency not to mention various bluechip companies form the FTSE 100.
Booking onto one of our courses couldn’t be simpler, simply select your course date below and place a small £50 deposit to confirm your place – You can pay your deposit by PayPal or by Credit or Debit Card (for card payments just click ‘Don’t Have a PayPal Account’)
If you would instead like to have a course delivered at your company for your staff or as an in-house course call us on 020 7993 2534 or click here to contact the team
IOSH Managing Safely Training Course The Institute of Occupational Safety & Healths Managing Safely Course, often referred to as the IOSH Managing Safely Training Course is an engaging, interactive and practical Health & Safety course. On completing the course and passing the short examination at the end of the course, managers, directors, supervisors, business owners whomever takes this course will be fully up to speed on their responsibilities to themselves their staff, their customers and the public at large. They will be in a position to fulfil all their obligations and more. They shall be in a position to make quick, effective and correct decisions no matter what situation confronts them in the workplace. This course is a real confidence booster and educatorle=”.” href=”http://pipublic.com”>.Unlike other courses this course is not industry specific it applies to every industry: Chemical, Industrial, Bio mechanical, Construction, Pharmaceutical, Logistics, Engineering, Medical, Health & Beauty, Management, Retail, Manufacturing, Agriculture, Transport, Oil & Gas, Energy.. Who attends the course/Who is it suitable for?
- Business Owners
- Operations / Utilities / Facilities Management
- Anyone in a position or responsibility of the welfare of staff, customers, clients or the public
An overview of the Course Content and the Learning ObjectivesOn successful completion of the course you should
- Write your companys health and safety policy
- Be able to apply your own management skills and techniques to your health and safety policy and establish a best practice
- Be in a position to develop an effective health and safety strategy and execute and implement it; action plan
- Be able to see, preciseness and foresee hazards; carry out rick assessments at the workplace or on new projects; brief staff about any risks
- Be able to set control measures on any risks recognized and defuse
- Ergonomic risk management
- Be able to brief staff and undertake or oversee their training (H&S)
- Investigate an accident or incident involving injury or damage to determine the causes and take appropriate actions.
There are 8 modules to cover in the IOSH Managing safely course
- Module 1: Introducing Managing Safely
- Module 2: Assessing risks
- Module 3: Controlling risks
- Module 4: Understanding your responsibilities
- Module 5: Identifying hazards
- Module 6: Investigating accidents and incidents
- Module 7: Measuring performance
- Module 8: Protecting our environment
- A short test taken at the end of the course
- A Practical assessment
On successful completion of the test and assessment candidates will receive their official IOSH accredited certificate; this normally takes 3-4 weeks to arrive in the post, sometimes sooner. We offer a Guaranteed Pass Scheme as standard with all of our courses. Should you not pass the test at first sitting you will then be able to resit the entire course or the exam free of charge until you pass the examination and get your IOSH certification. This certification is a lifetime certification.